Sunday, June 04, 2006

Platinum VIP Ticket Sales with a chance to meet Donald Trump!

As Bill Zanker was washing his hands in the restroom, he said, "If you bring 275 people you get to meet Donald Trump backstage." I don't know how many people'll bite, because the offices I've signed up bring an average of 10 people. But its official; if you got 275 employees that want to come with you, claim your 3 platinum VIP passes to meet Donald live by registering calling me at the office. I could register you for this deal if you call me Monday 12 pm to 7:30 pm, est - 11 am - 6:30 pm, Minneapolis time; Tuesday through Thursday 12 pm to 6:00 pm, est - 11 am - 5 pm, Minneapolis time; and Friday 12 pm to 7:30 pm, est - 11 am - 6:30 pm, Minneapolis time. Feel free to email me at anytime first with your phone number in the message for more information nealr@learningannex.com.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?